« Home | Generics.Net » | Understanding implicit operator overloading in C# » | Simple Encryption and Decryption with Cypher class » | Documentation with .Net 2.0 » | .Net Framework 3.0 » | A Great Day » | Making Optionals with C# » | Ways of Instantiation » | @Software-Architect.Net EMail Launched » | Got a bike » 

Monday, September 25, 2006 

Astala Vista Blogger

It’s a time to say astala vista to blogger.com. I would like to thanks blogger team for such a nice tool because…

  • Publishing blogs with Blogger has always been like 1...2...3...
  • My first blog was published on Monday; October 11, 2004 on blogger.com.
  • I have learned to blog at blogger.

I have to think about alternative because after moving to new blogger beta, I found that, certain features which were needed and existed in the old blogger are no longer supported. Since those are necessary for me, I moved to new domain www.aamirOnline.com. My upcoming blogs will appear there. So see you at www.aamirOnline.com

Good Bye

About me

  • I'm M. Aamir Maniar
  • From Mumbai, Maharastra, India
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates