« Home | Making Optionals with C# » | Ways of Instantiation » | @Software-Architect.Net EMail Launched » | Got a bike » | Back @ Blogger » | Software-Architect.net Alpha has been launched for... » | Generics.Net » 

Tuesday, April 04, 2006 

A Great Day

Today established to be a great day for me. I received an award from Mr. Angelo R. Mozilo, a silver haired convinced Chairman and Founder of the Countrywide Finance Corporation, for an outstanding performance and contribution towards the organization. It was a great experience, like flying high in the sky without hot air balloons when fellow workers came forward to share good moments with me and to express greeting. Today my contribution was recognized by the organization. I received not only an award but lots of confidence in myself that I am doing best.




WOW! ... you never told me about this!
Just saw the blog and got zapped by this piece of info. Great going!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm M. Aamir Maniar
  • From Mumbai, Maharastra, India
My profile

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates