« Home | Generics.Net » 

Wednesday, November 03, 2004 

Software-Architect.net Alpha has been launched for testing...

Today I am very happy because i could publish alpha version of my long awaited project www.software-architect.net . I am sure that this project will bring lots of information to the software architects... It aims to be a single stop online directory and forum for the software architects... Thought currently it is under testing, some parts still required to be developed and lots and lots of information need to be indexed... I wish that I could finish it as soon as possible so that i can make it available to public...

If your are software architect I need help, sugessions, ideas and knowledge from you to make
www.software-architect.net a complete software architectural information tool....

About me

  • I'm M. Aamir Maniar
  • From Mumbai, Maharastra, India
My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates